Terms of Service
Worshiply, LLC (“Worshiply") provides EXAMEN.me and its related services (“Service”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) set forth below. Please read the following carefully.
Worshiply reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. You may always view the most recent copy of the Terms of Service here: www.examen.me/support/terms.
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the sign-up process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. Worshiply will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including, but not limited to your password.
- You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and all conduct under your account, and all Content that you create, transmit, store or display while using the Service and for any consequences arising as a result thereof.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- Your data will not be shared with third parties unless (i) we have your permission, (ii) in special circumstances to comply with subpoenas or other laws, or (iii) when your actions are in violation to the Terms of Service.
Modifications to the Service:
Worshiply reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
Cancelation and Termination:
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account at any time by clicking on “View My Profile” and clicking on “Cancel My Account.” Email or phone requests to cancel your account will not be deemed cancellation.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Worshiply reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate your account at any time for any reason without notice or refund. We also reserve the right to delete all Content associated with your account. Worshiply may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Ownership:
- Worshiply or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Worshiply or its suppliers own.
- Worshiply claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis
- You understand that Worshiply uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- Worshiply makes no warranties, whether expressed or implied regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free, (iv) the Service will meet your specific requirements, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Worshiply, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You may not use the Service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of Worshiply to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and Worshiply as to the Service and supercedes any prior agreements between you and Worshiply (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the Terms of Service.
Scripture taken from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. Copyright ©2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers.
Used by permission. All rights reserved. Text provided by the Crossway Bibles Web Service.